Participants marked busy, or unavailable, will not be able to attend rehearsals at the time.
Adding “busy-times” of participants is a central feature for rehearsal planning.
Adding a new busy-time-marker
To mark a participant’s time as busy (a time show or he can not attend rehearsals):
- Go to the calendar view
- On iPhone only, open the second toolbar, by tapping on the toolbar button [ ]
- Tap the “Persons’s Calendar” button [ ]
- Choose the relevant participant
- On the participant’s calendar, long-press on the calendar to create a busy time marker.
Editing via swipe gestures
You can move a busy-time-marker or change its start or end time using swipe gestures.
To do so, long-press the busy-time-marker until it is highlighted, and then swipe your finger up and down to adjust it:
- If you long-press on the top-third, you can then change the start time.
- If you long-press on the center, you can then move the busy-time as is.
- If you long-press on the bottom-third, you can change the end-time.
Editing using the busy-time editor
To edit the busy-time-marker via editor:
- Tap on the busy-time-marker to open the editor.
- Change the settings as wished
- Optionally add a comment to the marker
- Tap ‘Save’ to keep the changes or ‘Cancel’ to discard any changes.
If you want to see how this is done in practice, have a short look at the video below: